Sunday, July 27, 2008

Uncle Josh's mini me

We went up to my parents house tonight and I was looking at pics of us as kids. Drew really does look so much like Uncle Josh. I took a pic of a pic so you could see the similarity. Now, Drew is rocking a much better hairstyle then Josh did but don't they look alike? At least a lot more than Drew and Luke do!!



Josh--many, many years ago
While we were up there we decided to try that kite flying again. First, one of the kids FAVORITE things to do is ride in the golf cart with Papa. They go for a drive to see the horses, donkeys and llamas. Luke loves it all!
So, we decided to try to fly the kite. There was a bit more wind....
Well John had to "create" a lot of that wind. He went running down this hill to try and get the kite into the air. Negative. The bad part was Luke went running after him but decided not to take the trail. He started tumbling down a hill. I ran to get him and he was laying in a nest of red ants. They were EVERYWHERE. I grabbed him and ran...needless to say, kite flying is officially over. *Although Luke did thank my profusely for "rescuing" him.
Drew love, love, loves dogs. We are not quite sure where that came from because neither of us are huge animal people (and Luke seems to have followed in our footsteps). But Drew loves the animals. "Dag-dag-dag" is a regular word in his vocabulary.
And lastly, one other great thing about Momo and Papa's is Fudgescicles. As you can see, Drew throughly enjoyed his.

1 comment:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

It is your blog that makes me want another child,..... or shall I say another boy?! So fun and funny!