Friday, July 6, 2012

Drew's preschool graduation

Drew had his preschool graduation a few weeks ago. He learned a lot from Miss Adrienne. He can read simple words, add and subtract....oh and he now pronounces many things with a thick Swedish accent...all from Miss Adrienne ;))

 

He makes my heart happy

 

 

So his teacher broke a cardinal rule....she had a favorite student. But, no complaints from me because it was Drew. :) she would tell me at every meeting or conference how much she loved him and how she wishes if she would have ever had a son he would have been like Drew and that he is her favorite. Ok, ok, I blew it off thinking she was just being sweet. Until his graduation.

He had like 8 solos.

It was ridic.

Even I started to get a little embarrassed....

But this boy, he ate. It. Up.

(but I can't say I blame her) :)

 

A group number singing one of his favorite songs about tiny Tim the turtle.

 

 

 

Ending the show with "I can't wait to go to kindergarten!"

Miss Adrienne and Drew

Momo and Papa....who never miss an event in these kids lives

And our little family, so so proud of our boy

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: