Sunday, June 28, 2015

Another year....another season of VMHS football and my dad's retirement party

I truly believe some of my children's strongest memories are going to be from this field. 


Cutest Future Bronco



Our annual pic on the field.



John's biggest fan.




My dad retired very quietly. So they decided to celebrate him at a football game.  It was perfect.













It was a big surprise for him...
















The girls snuck into the cheer camp. They had no idea what they were doing but loved the pom poms!







Ruby and Charlotte were ENAMORED with the girls



One of my favorite pictures of Ruby.







They had big blow-up heads of Papa in the crowd

Then they brought back a number of players/students from my Dad's first years.  It was awesome.














Then they made a new award, the CLASS award, given to a member of the community who embodies the heart of Vista.  The first one went to a guy who comes to Vista games every year, away or home and is always heard in the crowd. He leads the fight songs at away games when we don't have the band. A perfect person for this award.








No comments: