Saturday, August 21, 2010

Off to KINDERGARTEN!

  I am not quite sure when he got this old….It seems like I have been waiting for this day forever (he gets to come to school with me everyday!) and dreading it at the same time.  He is not a little boy anymore….he is a full-fledged kindergarten.

 

The morning of the big day, I snuck in his room and took a picture.  Love, love, love that he still has his blankie.  I tell him daily that as soon as he gives it up, I am taking it over :)

IMG_0958

And all ready for the big day (with new clothes from Momo!)IMG_0959

After a lot of deliberation, he went with the Buzz backpack. 

 IMG_0960

Drew and Luke (and their forced-I-am-over-your-camera-smiles)IMG_0962

Luke and EthanIMG_0964

Mrs. Harbour (who he ADORES!!)IMG_0968

:)IMG_1021

and the very first Saturday, writing love notes to his teacher… :)IMG_1074

And I can’t forget my little Drew.  He is in the 3’s class and loves his teacher Miss Jennifer.  I told him to show me how old he was and he was convinced he is 4…..Luke, my little rule follower, is behind him holding up the correct # of fingers.IMG_0956

No comments: