Monday, February 14, 2011

another day….another trip to Disney

 

The weather has been beyond beautiful so we decided to take a last minute trip to the Happiest Place on Earth….

IMG_1402

This little boy was so excited…..as evidence of the big swag of toothpaste kicking it on his shoulder.  couldn’t WAIT to get out of the house :)IMG_1380

these two are the BEST of buds lately, nothing makes me happierIMG_1384

they hate my  camera :)IMG_1386

Drew baloo giving his Daddy some love…IMG_1389

getting ready to ride the rocketsIMG_1391

see ya mom!IMG_1394

Luke was my driver and was ready for me to put the camera away and get to the fun..IMG_1396

this made John really nervous…he didn’t love the idea of me holding my camera out while flying in a rocket….but i love this because it looks like he is enjoying the rocket all by his lonesome..  :) HA!IMG_1397

….but there is Drew… :)IMG_1399 …and that is all my pics from the trip….I listened to Luke and put my  camera away and had fun!! :)

No comments: