Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our first trip to the ER….

 

I had a conference in Palm Desert so Daddy picked the boys up from school and enjoyed the gorgeous day. :) Nothing like water balloons and sun….

IMG_1711

Too bad this wasn’t a sign of things to come….IMG_1712

 IMG_1714

 IMG_1715

 IMG_1717

This proceeded into an all out water war. 

IMG_1717-2

So…good times by all, right?  WELLL……after the water war, Dad wanted to get them bathed and dinner ready before I came home.  Bath time is where everything went downhill.  Luke slipped in the tub and got a nasty cut on his chin. I got back into town with a bunch of missed calls and texts.  Needless to say I rushed to the ER to see poor Luke.  A few hours later we left with 5 stitches in his chin. Luke was very brave….he asked the doctor if he could watch him putting the stitches in.  For the record, I had to look away……. :(

I don’t think he was too traumatized…he was a VERY popular kid in kinder the next day! :)

No comments: