Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A random Sunday at the Wild Animal Park

Thanks to momo and papa we have zoo passes for the year so we decided to hit up the wild animal park a random Sunday a few weeks ago.

These two love to get outside...

 

taking a picture of three kids at once is usually a colossal fail...but I finally caught one half way decent one :))

 

They make me happy. Every day.

 

 

 

 

now that Luke can read (anything and everything) he loves to be the tour guide....somehow we end up trekking all over the place with his directions...

 

my silly girl

 

 

and even crazier boy....

 

my Luke

 

A family of giraffes

 

John wanted a pic of this rhino...it is endangered and one of only 8 left in the world...

this little girl got crazy by the end of the tour....her and drew are maniacs together. Heaven help me....they both think the other one is oh so funny. :)

 

 

 

 

No comments: