Friday, June 8, 2012

My boy is 7

Luke has been counting down the days till he turned 7. Now, me, not so much. Time is going much too fast for my liking. It feels like yesterday he was my baby.

But here is my last pic of him as a 6 year old. Playing Dad's iPad in bed :)


Since I had my camera out I went in Drew's room to snap a pic of him. And here he was....in a cowboy hat. Yes, he is my odd ball.



So, Pinterest is great an all...I have gotten a TON of recipes, house ideas, teaching ideas. BUT, it has also made me up my game for birthdays. Yep, John and I were up at 4:30 in the morning to pull off this stunt....



Luke waking up a few hours later...



To a room filled with balloons. :)



Drew knew we were going to do this so he came in our room about 2 am asking if it was time. :) He was so so happy for his brother



Daddy was still a bit tired :)





Charlie missed all the excitement



Then it was time for his gift (before school of course!)

uh, spoiled ROTTEN! An xbox. He was NOT expecting this. In fact, he told John and I that we should wait till Christmas so Santa could get it for him since it was expensive ;) HA!
'


I still can't believe I have a 7 year old.

No comments: