Thursday, January 3, 2013

The last of Bronco football

Bronco football ended with a heartbreaking loss in the CIF finals.  Another undefeated season and more memories than I can count.  It was a great ride...

Um, when did Luke get so big?  



Not much changes with these two... :)


Virtually impossible to get a pic of the three of them.


The best I could get...



This girl runs around like she owns the place.


Drew tried to teach her a three point stance




Ethan, Luke, Drew, Ben and Jett







me and my girl



The last game of the season was a rainy, muddy mess so I just used my iphone for pics.  

Drew loved the mess though.



 ignore his half closed eyes from the flash but look at all that mud.  So gross.  He thought he was one of the big boys.  again.





You can't tell from this pictures but these two boys were COVERED in mud.  


 Things started to go downhill here....we had too many red zone interceptions..



 But this kid never stopped cheering




Anne Marie created his most favorite thing ever....a football guy to look just like Nick.  He told me that he has wanted that since he was born.  :)  It was so cute, he kept hugging it all. night. long.


After the game Drew started sobbing.  It was so heartbreaking.  It wasn't that he was sad we lost.  He was so sad to never see Nick play again as Bronco.  He was truly heartbroken.  It was awful.  Nick means so much to him.  But he is off to Colorado State so we will cheer him on as a Ram.

But man, I am going to miss seeing these #7's together.  :(








 And how I caught him later that night.  They might not have won a championship but they will nothing less to this kid.  


I woke up in the middle night to check on him (and sorry it is blurry...it was too dark to focus) but this is what I saw.  Still holding on to his Nick.  


No comments: