Sunday, April 28, 2013

Christmas pics


With multiple photographers in the family you would think I could decent Christmas pictures.  Nope.  I think it is too many kids! :)

Luke (who was in DESPERATE need of a haircut!)


My Drew.


Sassy little sissy


John and his favorite little girl


My three.....



















Papa trying to convince me he was getting good shots.

I don't know what I would do without this boy in my life.



Then we tried to get a decent shot of the grandparents and all the kids.  Fail. Over and over again.



Chaos.  But seriously, look at Jett.  How stinking cute is that?  Those two love each other.

The best we could get.



The Owens Family, Nikki, Eli, Josh and Ben


Ben and his Daddy


These two are almost getting too cool for all of this....





Momo and Papa


yep, a big fail on our family


The cute boy cousins (minus Eli)




















Papa and Ben



No comments: