Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

We had a fantastic Christmas. The boys were completely spoiled!! I think I was just as excited as they were on Christmas morning. :)


Leaving cookies for Santa...Luke dictated the note for me and yes, those are the cookies that he decorated. Beautiful, huh? :)

Sprinkling the reindeer "dinner" on the lawn.

Baby Jett, Luke and Drew in front of Momo's gluttony of Christmas presents.


One of Luke's favorite Christmas present. He was riding that thing Christmas morning at 6am. Thanks Anne Marie and Lawrence. :)

Another favorite....his very own digital camera. Look for more photography by Luke posts in the future.


Coming down the stairs Christmas morning.

The boys


ok, I said they were spoiled and I wasn't kidding. It looks like Toys R Us threw up in here.


And one more favorite gift of 2007...his very own headband flashlight (thanks to Papa). He now has a need to make the house as dark as possible so he can go on adventures.


Christmas day at Uncle Wade and Aunt Melissa's. I think Luke was beginning to crash at this point.

Drew with Larissa. He has been teething pretty bad but was still as happy as can be :)

No comments: