Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year from Big Bear!

We are at our annual Big Bear trip (thanks Momo and Papa). I don't think Luke ever wants to leave "the top of the mountain".

Our family.


Daddy and Luke at the slopes.

Luke looking out at the snow.


Luke and his buddy Brian. Brian inspired Luke to become a snowboarder some day. He adored him.



Drew also aspiring to be a future snowboarder.


I don't think he has ever been this happy. Vacation, Momo and Papa, and sledding. Total joy.



Watching Brian snowboard at Bear Mountain.


Here is Luke going "snowboarding" as he called it. Ah, snowboarding, sledding, same thing, right??




Cutest. Nephew. Ever.






Drew, poor baby was so cold but he wanted watch his brother go sledding.


Luke, checking out the zoo


Momo, Drew and Mommy

1 comment:

skdale3 said...

Oh my gosh...how fun!! I love the picture of Luke looking out the window. Too precious. I miss you guys, but I know you are having a great time. Give them hugs and kisses for me!