Saturday, January 26, 2008

finally, an new post...

Sorry for the lack of updates (well, at least for momo, she is one of the only ones I know that reads this on a daily basis!). The boys are starting to really play together. Tonight at dinner Luke and Drew played a mad game of peek-a-boo. It was pretty cute. Baseball season is about to start and Luke can't wait to play with Colie (one of the coaches daughters). He told me the other day that he wanted to marry her, well, her or Rin Rin.

Luke waiting for Baby Jett to come over. I think he sat there for at least 20 minutes.

At the park in Canyon Lake. I know you can't really see his shoes, but they are these god awful red "croc" type shoes that look like Lightening McQueen. He loves them. They are so horribly ugly....

John, teaching Luke the art of dunkin cookies in milk. Luke thought it was the greatest thing ever.

Drew at a Bronco basketball game. One of my very first memories of him (moments after he was born) was how big his mouth was. Seriously, it was one of the first things I noticed. As you can see, it hasn't gotten much smaller. :)

At lunch today we ran into Luke's best friend from when he was 3 months old, Aubrie. He was so excited to see her...they ran and hugged. She always called him her "Boo". Needless to say, this was the highlight of his day.

A photo by Luke.

Ok, Drew loves, loves, loves to play with napkins, paper, etc. We tried to trade this out for a toy and he cried and cried. (And I am not sure why his hair looks red in this picture, it really isn't)

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Such great pictures, Sarah! I think Drew looks so much like you! And I love the picture of Luke and his BFF.