Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mr. Funny, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Happy

Ok, I know you can't really read the boys shirts but Jett is Mr. Funny, Luke is Mr. Grumpy and Drew is definitely Mr. Happy (and also teething as you can tell by his drool!)

Today was Drew's 6 month old appointment. He weighs 18lbs and is 27 1/2 inches long. Little chunker. Poor little guy had to get 4 shots but he barely cried...he just looked at me with those big ol eyes. Broke my heart.
Oh, and here is a classic Luke story. Tonight we were driving in the car and I was talking to John. Apparently, he wanted my attention because he said "Mommy, shut your mouth" Of course, John immediately said, "Luke, you do not talk to your mom that way. What do you need to say to her?" Luke thinks about it and then says, "Mommy, pleeeeaase shut your mouth."
Needless to say it took a lot to not laugh at that one. Oh, and for the record.....I shut my mouth;)

No comments: