Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family day at Seaworld

I had the absolute best Mother's Day. I was able to sleep in (ok, that was best of all!) and when I woke up John and the boys had the house cleaned and a great breakfast. We decided (very last minute) to head to Sea World for the day. We had the greatest time.

Our very first stop was Big Bird's Beach Party Show. I thought that Luke was going to love this. He did but Drew really LOVED it. He was jumping and clapping like crazy. Who knew of his love for the bird??

He clapped and danced for the whole show.


Off to see the Shark Encounters.



Luke loved touching the starfish.

Momo and Papa decided to join us in the afternoon, right in time for the Shamu show. This was by far Luke's favorite part. He was on the edge of his seat, or Momo's lap the entire time.



Another very, very cool part was when Luke was able to pet and feed a dolphin. He was loving it. At this point Drew had gotten a little freaked out at Shamu (I think it was the music) so spent the rest of the day with his head on my shoulder.....he wasn't so into it. Maybe next time. :)
On the way home I asked Luke what was his favorite thing at Sea World. He said the roller coaster. Ok, we didn't ride or for that matter, even SEE the roller coaster. Go figure.

No comments: