Sunday, May 4, 2008

I can't believe he is 3!!


I can't believe our little boy is 3. This has been the best 3 years of our life and he is one of the (two) main reasons why! :) He has grown into this fiercely independent, hilarious, energetic, smart as hell, the best-big-brother-anyone-could-ask-for, little boy.


He is soo not a baby anymore or even a toddler for that matter.

Moments after birth. He gave us a bit of a scare when he was born (see...he started off dramatic!) and this was a pic that John took so I could see him. Hard to believe that he was ever that tiny.



First birthday and already loving the sweets.


For his second birthday we went to Disneyland. I think this is when his Woody obsession really took off. He really does think he is a cowboy. In fact, he really wanted us to get him some rope for his birthday. Yeah, I think Drew will thank us later in life for not granting that wish. :)

At his baseball themed party (hence the baseball shirt). The biggest surprise was his very own jumper from Momo and Papa. He is so spoiled and blessed. I was watching him out the window when some of his friends started to arrive and it totally made me tear up (not hard, I know :) but he was just. so. happy. Nothing is better than seeing that amount of joy in your child's face.


Here are a few more pics from his big day


Luke having breakfast on his special plate. I told him I would make him whatever he wanted. Um....he asked for Eggos. The same thing he asks for every single day. He then proceeded to ask me to sing Happy Birthday and blow out candles a billion times.


Luke with his best friends, Ty and Colie

One of his favorite parts, opening presents with Daddy.


My only organized game (and we almost forgot about it) the pinata

No comments: