Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Luke has been waiting for Halloween for weeks. It has nothing to do with the candy but everything to do with the costume!
Drew, loving Ama.
Drew is our little love bug, he loves to kiss...well, apparently anything. :)
Bus most of all his brother. And what could be better than a monkey and Buzz sharing some love.
Braden joined our adventures and I think he makes the cutest little lion ever!
The group shot. Raquel and Ethan didn't make it into ANY of my pictures because they have reached the age of running from house to house to get as much candy as possible. By this point in the night Luke was begging, BEGGING anyone to go back to Ama's house to rest. Drew would just randomly stop and want to check out his goods.
"To infinity and beyond!!" Luke did tell me repeatedly that I forgot to get him a rocket so he could fly. Sure there little buddy.
And Jett, as a pistol packing pirate!
We finally made it back to Ama's and Luke wanted to check out all his candy. I told him he could pick out one piece.......guess what he picked?



I didn't think kids actually ate those! He was thrilled to see he had multiple boxes of good ol DOTS. :)

1 comment:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

Oh my gosh....so cute! Braden had a blast. Maybe I can get copies? My camera wasn't cooperating that day!