Friday, November 21, 2008

So thankful

Well, I have been a bit of a bad blogger, although with good reason. We are getting ready to move into a much bigger, better house. The kids are going to have a ton of room to run around and play. We are beyond blessed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys had a Thanksgiving Feast today at daycare. I had my very own little pilgrim and indian.


Jett was also an Indian, not the happiest indian to be woken up so early, but a very cute one nonetheless.



And Luke's "homework" I was so proud that he said he was most thankful for his brother....not toys, or the park, or Disneyland. He is most thankful for Drew. What could be better than that?


1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Congrats on the new home! I'm very happy for you guys=) Great drawing of Drew. It looks just like him!