Thursday, April 9, 2009

One fabulous playdate!

We were so lucky to be invited to the playdate of all playdates today! I have a darling boy named Luke (great name, huh?) in my kinder class and his mom invited us all over for a fantastic afternoon. My Luke couldn't believe his luck that he was able to go to a party at another Luke's house. He was counting down the days.... :)
Drew and Jett enjoying a little ride.

Xander, Luke and Luke

Gorgeous little Tressa

Drew, climbing anything and everything

Ty, Luke's little brother

Miss Mindi went all Martha Stewart on this playdate. She planned games, fabulous food, decor....Here are the Luke's cheering on their egg in the water race.

The kiddos.
Jett and Drew

Luke and Ashley, being silly

Jett, one cute cousin
Drew didn't really get the idea of the water balloon race....every balloon he was handed, he proceeded to squeeze and pop. So, he cheered on the racers!


We had such a great time and can't wait to get together again!! :)

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Wow! Did I really give a Martha Stewart party (I am just an imposter)? I tried putting on a fantastic show for you so that I could BRIBE you to be my friend? Did it work?

Thanks for the beautiful pictures and for coming to the chaos of a crazy play date. I cannot wait to do it again! :)