Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meet the newest member of our family...

As everyone who knows me knows, I am not the biggest animal lover. My parents always had a million and one pets growing up and I just never had the desire to have animals of my own. Well, until I had two little boys and I met Marley....
(she looks big here but she is still a puppy)
Photobucket

she is the sweetest, calmest, most perfect dog in the world


Photobucket
the boys are in heaven and she is great with them....as you can see from Luke's tongue hanging out and his determination to get the ball from Marley and play more fetch.


Photobucket
so, yes, I have completely gone to the other side of being an animal lover...but she is too stinkin cute.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bry said...

dear mrs files i saw your dog on the computer. from sammy.