Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Time of Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! In the spirit of thanks we asked the boys this morning what they are thankful for......
Luke

Photobucket
*Our house
*Family because I love them
*All my toys
*Christmas
*All my friends
*All my cousins
*My room staying clean
*And I like everything about Valentines Day...like playing ball with my friends (I think at this point he was getting confused on what holiday we were actually celebrating!)
Drew

Photobucket
*for babies
*babies
*talking
*more babies
*Momo
*Papa
*Grandma
*football....go football game
*Papa (yes, again)
*and the ipod (a favorite!)
So...yes, Luke loves clean things and Drew apparently has a thing for babies right now...keep in mind this is the same kid who is eating his waffles dipped in ketchup right now. Yes, ketchup.
We have so many things to be thankful for. We are thankful for our boys who make us laugh every single day (and sometimes pull our hair out). The Broncos still being in the playoffs (ok, that was John's) :) Marley, our wonder dog. The Chargers being on a winning streak.....yep, another one of John's. Our home. Our jobs. And most importantly, there is not one thing that we are more thankful for this year than Papa's health. This has been a constant prayer in Luke and Drew's prayers at night and we are feel beyond thankful and blessed that we received the news we did on Monday. In Luke's words, "Papa is just the best...he is so special, I just like him." Oh and Drew wanted to say "Papa....and Momo!!" Good ol Drew :)

No comments: