Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Father’s Day to the worlds best Daddy

 

Here is the annual interview with the boys about their Dad.  It is amazing that not much changes year after year.  They both think his favorite things to do are play with them….love that.  I am missing a recent pic of John and Drew but I will get one soon.  It doesn’t help that Luke is the biggest Daddy’s boy right now.  I think he has forgotten he has a mom :( but Drew makes up for it…good ol Drew :)

John, you are an amazing father.  Every day I think about how much I wish YOUR dad was here to see the type of Daddy you have become.  I know he would have been so proud.  It is one of my greatest treasures in life to see, daily, what your children mean to you.  Everything you do, you do with them in mind.  In just a few short weeks you are going to be adding a daughter to this mix…..she is going to be the luckiest girl in the world.  I can’t wait to see you with a little girl.  Thank you for everything you do.  We love you…..to the moon and back!

IMG_3276

1. What's something Daddy always says to you?
Luke: I love you 

Drew: Nice?  He loves me (and just for the record….Mean? Nothing, he doesn’t say nothing)

2. What makes Daddy happy?
Luke: When I play with him.  He really likes to play Star Wars and sports

Drew: from me? When I give him a kiss

3. What makes Daddy sad?
Luke: When I punch him or something

Drew: Uh…when I don’t be nice to him.

4. What does Daddy do that makes you laugh?
Luke: When he tickles me…..(three years and no change there.  I have always said John isn’t known for his jokes!)

Drew: He tickles me

5. What did Daddy like when he was a little boy?
Luke: He liked to play with army men and dip them in mud

Drew: He liked cars

6. How old is Daddy?
Luke: 87

Drew: Is he 5?

7. How tall is Daddy?
Luke: Really tall

Drew: Really tall

8. What's Daddy’s favorite thing to do?
Luke: Go on roller coasters at Disneyland

Drew: Watching movies with me

9. What do you think Daddy does when you're not around?
Luke: plays video games and cleans the house

Drew: Mow the lawn

10. If Daddy were to become famous, what would he be famous for?
Luke: Being the best football coach in the world

Drew: I don’t want to tell you (uh….ok :)

11. What is something Daddy is good at?
Luke: Being a coach for football

Drew: Making dinner for us like chicken nuggets.  I don’t know how he makes it.

12. What is something Daddy is not good at?
Luke: Lifting up the house

Drew: He is not very good at fighting.  He likes to fight but he can’t

13. What's Daddy’s job?
Luke: being a football coach

Drew: Nothing.  I don’t know what he does when he goes to work

14. What's Daddy’s favorite food?
Luke: chicken

Drew: Broccoli and he likes to drink water

15. Why are you proud of Daddy?
Luke: because he likes to play with me and he likes to do fun things with me and he goes to Disneyland and goes on fun rides and he likes to Legoland sometimes but not a lot.

Drew: because I just say I’m proud of him

16. If Daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?
Luke: Phinneas (of the phinneas and ferb duo)

Drew: Woody

17. What do you and Daddy do together?

Luke: Play video games

Drew: Play cars

18. How are you and Daddy the same?
Luke: We look alike

Drew: I don’t know Mom!!!

19. How are you and Daddy different?

Luke: He has a goatee and I don’t.  He has no hair and I have hair.

Drew: Because we are not the same hair

20. How do you know Daddy loves you?

Luke: He says it to me all the time

Drew: Because he just says he loves me

21. What's Daddy’s favorite thing about Mommy?

Luke: I don’t know…..I guess because you are pretty

Drew: because you guys love each other…..if people kiss then they love people.  You and daddy kiss all the time

22. Where is Daddy’s favorite place to go?

Luke: Yellow Basket

Drew: He likes to go to Disneyland with me

1 comment:

The Cook Family said...

I love the answers your boys gave to the questions you asked them. I'm going to steal your questions and try it with Adelyn. I hope you don't mind! :)