Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gorgeous day...perfect for the park!!

 

Charlotte....loving watching her wild brothers!

Me and my best girl :)

And my best boys!!

I am obsessed with trying to get a million pictures of Luke before those teeth come out....it is going to be a sad day for me, the last little bit of his "babyhood" :(

They are just so dang cute!!! :))

This one told me that this was the best day of his year :) easy to please this boy :)

(but he also said that on Friday at football.....)

Sissy and Daddy enjoying a picnic :)

My big girl, holding her own bottle

Drew was very proud that he mastered the bridge

Although he looks a bit nervous in this one!!

Charlie enjoyed her first swing

And her first slide! :))

 

 

 

So of course Drew had to try....mama was a little nervous on this one!! :))

She survived :)))

After that John taught them the fine art of hill rolling....

Somehow that turned into "human bowling" :))


Not the best picture but LOVE these three :))))

And just one of more those TEETH!!!!!

 

No comments: