Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer of pool parties

This summer has been one of pool parties! Luckily, all of our bestest friends have pools and we have done a rotation of hitting them all up. I didn't take my camera to all of them but here was one at the Clanton's.

Kaiden

 

Sidney

 

Devyn and Sid

Charlie was LOVING the water.

 

So was Drew....this was his last pool with floaties....he is officially floatie free!

 

My little goon can always spot the camera. :))

 

 

Charlotte had a permanent grin the whole time

 

Cute as can be!

 

Soccer was next on the agenda

 

 

 

As we know Drew has a thing for pretty girls, Peyton was no exception. Little boy loved her. Too bad HER daddy didn't think it was so cute!! Ha!!!

 

 

 

 

 

We had to practice this jumping shot about a million times

 

 

 

Love all these kids

 

About one of the only times I was able to catch Luke. :)

Little show off

Daddy and his girl

I don't know what is cuter...these two or the fact that John did her hair (and remembered to put the bow in......but it's backwards ha!!)

 

Aly and Coley were playing some crazy game of "golf" using a soccer ball and a beach towel.

 

My girl with her favorite accessory, my phone!!!

 

 

 

 

No comments: