Thursday, December 25, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year!

We had a fantastic Christmas Eve (except for missing Uncle Matt....he had to be at the animal hospital so he had to get home early). The boys were beyond excited. Luke couldn't believe that Santa was actually going to come (although he was concerned that he wasn't going to fit down the fireplace). We spent Christmas Eve at Momo and Papa's.
My absolutely most favorite people in the world.

The boys all got cars from Papa and Momo. Love how Raquel is posing in the picture. That girl loves the camera :). This was moments before Luke put his car in reverse and went straight down the driveway almost taking out his little brother. We will definitely need to be getting him some driving lessons asap.
Drew sneaking into Jett's golf cart. (His Christmas outfit is one that Ethan wore years ago.....yes, I know, he looks like a little nerd but I thought he looked darling!)


It is near impossible to get all these kids to look and smile at the same time. Jett was not happy about stopping play time to take a picture.

After jammies were on, we tried again...not much better.This was right before the gluttony of gifts.....can't you tell by Luke's face?
My other favorite person. He totally surprised me with a new lens for my camera. And this was one of the first pics I took...I love it!

Ethan and Luke

And Jett was officially partied out.

No comments: