Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Daddy’s Day

IMG_8560

 

I am a couple days late on the Father’s day post (again) but I took the same route as last year and interviewed Luke.  I included Drew this year as well because he has his own ideas about his Daddy….

1. What's something Daddy always says to you?
Luke: I love you and he sings me songs

Drew: Easy… (hahahaha!!)

2. What makes Daddy happy?
Luke: When I give him hugs

Drew: Pink

3. What makes Daddy sad?
Luke: When the battery got dead in his video camera.

Drew: Not listening

4. What does Daddy do that makes you laugh?
Luke: When he tickles me (not much has changed in that department)

Drew: Dinosaurs

5. What did Daddy like when he was a little boy?
Luke: Make armies out of mud

Drew: played snakes

6. How old is Daddy?
Luke: 102

Drew: 1!!

7. How tall is Daddy?
Luke: This big (and jumps in the air)

Drew: Big and big and big

8. What's Daddy’s favorite thing to do?
Luke: When I get hurt he takes me to get ice cream

Drew: Paint with me

9. What do you think Daddy does when you're not around?
Luke: Goes to school and he works

Drew: Paints

10. If Daddy were to become famous, what would he be famous for?
Luke: Saving people….he would save them from bad guys

Drew: being a daddy!!

11. What is something Daddy is good at?
Luke: Making really hard food, like pizza

Drew: Ice and blue (wth?!?!?!?!)

12. What is something Daddy is not good at?
Luke: Making Lego things

Drew: Jet green hands (what is he talking about?!?!!?)

13. What's Daddy’s job?
Luke: Teach kids football

Drew: Paints

14. What's Daddy’s favorite food?
Luke: Wild wings

Drew: Goldfish crackers

15. Why are you proud of Daddy?
Luke: Because he helps me and if there is something that is trying to get me, he runs and gets it, if he can.  Like sometimes a big big monster tries to get me

Drew: because him play with me

16. If Daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?
Luke: He would be Luke Skywalker

Drew: Jessie (the girl from Toy Story….lovely :)

17. What do you and Daddy do together?

Luke: We play together

Drew: Play toys

18. How are you and Daddy the same?
Luke: My eyes and his eyes are the same.  We see the same things.

Drew: We like soccer

19. How are you and Daddy different?

Luke: We both don’t have goatees.  I don’t want a goatee. Ever.

Drew: when he wears glasses

20. How do you know Daddy loves you?

Luke: He tells me he loves with words and he is nice.

Drew: Him kiss me in the face

21. What's Daddy’s favorite thing about Mommy?

Luke: How pretty you are (aww…. :)

Drew: I don’t know….he loves Marley (thanks Drew)

22. Where is Daddy’s favorite place to go?

Luke: Buffalo Wild Wings

Drew: to dinosaur places

4-4 023

 

ok, a few things have changed since last year.  One, Luke can read so he wanted to give the same answers as last year.  Good to see John doesn’t still wear hair bands or love Jack in the Box. :)  And Drew…I have no words.  I guess that is what I get for trying to interview a 2 year old (almost 3!)

But John, you make our life better, every single moment.  Our children are beyond blessed to call you Daddy.  I am so confident that they are going to grow into amazing men (and daddies!) because of you and your guidance.  I can’t wait to see what the future holds…

We love you (to the moon and back!)

No comments: