Monday, July 22, 2013

Kindergarten water day

Drew's kindergarten year went by WAY too fast.  When he started we had decided he was going to do two years of kinder.  So, for the first year I was going to be his teacher.  It has been one of my most favorite experiences.  I loved every minute.  Then, on the last day of school (literally!!) I started to second guess our decision.  The kids this year are one of the greatest groups. So, I am torn.  Looks like we will be avoiding that decision for another year.  It didn't help that he was super smart too.  :)



Drew and his buddy Lucy Kate.




Some of his best girls. Dylan, Presley and Hunter.



and more besties...Miriam and Maisy (notice the theme...he loves the ladies!)



 And his true best friend, Junior.  He was impressed with Junior's running skills.  He told me his was the running back to his quarterbac.




No comments: