Monday, June 16, 2008

Best Daddy Ever!

In honor of Father's Day I thought I would have a post dedicated to what a great Dad John is. My boys are so lucky. They have the world's best dad. Seriously. He adores his children. It is his best quality (and he is a really good husband too, but he is an even better dad). John's dad passed away when he was 3 years old and I would give anything for him to be able to see John as a daddy. I personally think he would be so proud. Not a moment goes by that he isn't thinking about his boys. They are so, so loved. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the past 3 years.
Holding Luke for the very first time.

and his little Drew, moments after birth.


being silly


turning into Bob the Builder

teaching Luke all about football as soon as he possibly could








No comments: