Monday, September 21, 2009

And football has begun!

Even though football really began last week, this is the first week it has been a home game. Needless to say, the boys were PUMPED!!

Photobucket

Drew LOVED the game...he was in heaven. And also loved the "v" and the fight song. Anytime he sees football on tv now, he does a very loud, very big "GOOOO Broncos!!"

Photobucket

Of course, Papa and Uncle Josh spent some quality time together...

Photobucket

Nothing like a little Blackberry TV to distract them from the game.

Photobucket

Luke and his future wife, Coley....he asked me what he needed to do to marry her. He said, "Mommy, will you ask her for me?" Ok, little dude, I don't think any girl is going to say yes to a boy whose mama is that involved!! :)

Photobucket

And I just had to include this one of little Lila....how stinkin cute is she?!?!

Photobucket



1 comment:

Kelly and Chris said...

This might be the cutest picture I have ever seen!!!