Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Markers are for paper faces

So, the other night John was at football and the boys were playing quietly, a little too quietly if you ask me, in the playroom. Well, out comes Drew....yep, red marker all over his face. Unfortuntely it took forever to come off. Oh, and this was his own doing. I asked Luke why he didn't tell him to stop, or come tell me....his response "because it was funny mommy"
(this was his face after multiple scrubbings to get it off and yes, that is blue paint on his ear....that happened at school)

Photobucket

Drew and Luke are so over the camera. Over. It. (Drew's attempt at a mad/sad face)

Photobucket


Luke has had a bit more practice.

Photobucket

I tried to get a pic of them together.......and this is all I got. They were giggling while trying to "hide" underwater. Brillant boys. Oh, and I love that they are at the age of conspiring together.


Photobucket

No comments: