Thursday, September 17, 2009

One of my absolute favorite things

Luke loves preschool (although he does still miss Miss Sarah!) and usually runs in the house when we get home to "create" something that he did at school. Since we are deep into football, I think he has been missing his Daddy. He decided to make him some pictures. Of course, he needed an envelope. When he showed it to me, he was very proud of it. He said he wrote Daddy and that is was from Luke. (You can see "Luke" on the righthand side). He told me that TAE was Daddy....now, I am all about phonetic spelling but I just couldn't see it. So, he slowed it down for me.... Tuh-ah-ee...you know "Daddy" say it very slow.........
Photobucket
And here was his tuh-ah-ee
Photobucket
And Mommy got one too.....and no, I am not an "angel" in his eyes...I just wear blue hats :)
Photobucket
(and yes, he is into details...he added bellybuttons, boobies and I have incredibly large feet while John's are quite tiny...) :)

No comments: