Sunday, September 6, 2009

A little time with Luke...

So my last post was very Drew heavy so I decided to take some of Luke today. When I saw him on the couch with his all time favorite book, I couldn't resist. We read about Max and those wild things every. single. night.

Photobucket

The other day he was asking me about different names that people get called.. for example, Daddy is Daddy, John, Mr. Files, coach....He was telling me my different names, Sarah, Mommy...and so on. Then he gets a big ol silly grin on his face and says, "But Daddy calls you Baby" and then he just giggled. Silly little boy.

Photobucket
We had a birthday party today for our friends Kelsey and Kailey's little sister, Kira. Since it was a whole lotta girls he told be he needed to wear his "pink shirt" I think he was showing off his muscles to balance out the pink :)
Photobucket
When will a light saber not be part of every single picture event? :)
Photobucket
As you can tell by his face, he was sooo over me taking anymore pictures. Boo..
Photobucket


And here is a silly one of Drew.....Jett was over a week or so ago and found the superhero capes. Well, he snagged Superman and Luke had Batman. Of course, Drew also wanted to be a superhero. Unfortunetly, being the youngest little cousin, he had to sport the pink-and-purple-ice-cream-blanket makeshift cape. Poor, poor Drew. :) The best part, he thought it was oh so cool.....

Photobucket

Yep, he could still run from Luke and Jett....mission accomplished :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bry said...

love your blog! Sammy can't wait until "Where the Wild Things Are" movie!