Saturday, August 29, 2009

A little time with Drew

John had an incredibly early morning practice this morning (to beat the heat!) so I let the boys play outside (while I had a little photo shoot) while it was still cool. For the record, I picked Drew's shorts and shirt....he definitely did the accessorizing. :)
He is such my headstrong child.
Photobucket
My absolute favorite part of the day though is when I pick him up from preschool and he wraps those chubby little hands around my neck and says "I wuv you mommy" Of course, that moment is brief because when we get out to the car he has a full fledged tantrum if he can't "drive" Oh yes, completely totally my Drew.
Photobucket
Attempting to "jump" and catch the birds.
Photobucket

Whenever anyone asks Drew how old he is, he firsts says 2....and then quickly changes that to 4. Yep, just like his brother.

Photobucket
I wasn't able to get any of Luke because he spent the entire time lassoing anything and everything.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

They're both SO incredibly precious. I can tell how much you adore them, Sarah=)

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

They are so cute!! I just love how much spirit they both have. I can't believe how big they are and how quickly it goes bye!! Those two are sure going to keep you on your toes!!!