Wednesday, July 23, 2008

another adventure....

These boys have the life. They were spoiled (again!) by Momo on a trip to a children's museum. Although the best part for Luke may have been the ride over there holding Momo's GPS phone. He already loves to be a back seat driver and this took it to a whole other level. He loved shouting out directions, "turn left Daddy, in 1.3 miles!!"
..........................................................................
Luke got in this boat and started singing ""row, row, your boat" Glad to see Drew was the lookout man though.
The musuem had a firetruck, ambulance, police cars, motorcycles, etc for the boys to sit in and pretend. Luke jumped in the cop car and the very first thing he said was, "where's my seatbelt??" He is such a rule follower. Um, Luke, the car doesn't have any keys, an engine and is inside of a building, dude, I think you are ok. :)

Drew loving life inside the fire truck. Well, actually I think he loved Momo playing peek-a-boo with him.


And here he is blowing her kisses. Oh how I don't ever want him to stop doing this. It is just. too. dang. cute.

Remember how I said Luke was a rule follower? Well, there was another little girl in this kitchen/house area who was just making a mess. Luke came running over to me and said "Momma, can I make a mess in there too?" Who asks if they can make a mess? He is so odd. :) And yes, he is on a big "momma" kick lately. I miss hearing "mommy".......

Everything in Drew's world is "dat". He points to anything and everything. We need to work on increasing that vocabulary. But I do love those chubby little fingers.

Since Luke wants to a fire engine (yes, engine!) when he grows up, this had to be his favorite part.


No comments: