Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boy oh boy(s)!!!

So, I have been trying to make a better effort blogging since we have been off this summer. I didn't have any new pics to post tonight so I was going to post some oldies but goodies. Oh, but wait, my little monsters decided to have a party with paper (toilet paper) all. over. the. house. Take a look.....
..........................................................................
**oh and this time I have an excuse for the lack of clothes--we had a messy pasta dinner and I stripped them down after eating. :)
............................................................................
This should have been my first clue- Luke running the house with fists full of paper while Drew giggled a giggle I had never heard before!
And the madness begins....

Apparently toilet papering is tiring and he needed to take a little break.

And then back to the craziness. Drew thought this was the best part. He was laughing so hard as Luke threw mounds and mounds of paper on him.

***The night ended with the always fun- Who-can-clean-the-most-contest? Somehow Mommy always wins that one....

1 comment: