Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Football is BACK! :)


Football games officially start tomorrow for John. Go Broncos! Luke is thrilled, he keeps wanting to play football--well, at least his version of football, play tackle with Daddy on the living room floor but rarely is the ball involved. He has a lot to learn.

***********************

I think Luke's hatred of the camera may be fading. Tonight he was "fixing" the blanket and he said "Mommy, go get your camera and take some pictures of me. I need to fix this blanket." I am not sure what is more concerning, his lil ego :) or the fact that he thinks blankets need screws and hammers to be fixed. :)

So, here he is "fixing" the blanket (in one of Drew's shirts...yes, he stuffed his body into a shirt that was way, way too small).

I think he fixed it :)

My little Drew has starting to talk more and more. He says cookie and ni-ni (night night) the two most important things in his life....bedtime and food! He is still a climbing maniac who loves Dora. I just adore him. How can you not with a face this cute? :)

No comments: