Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kissin Cousins

We had a little playdate today with Jett, Raquel, Ethan and Colt. Jett and Drew are starting to play together more and more. Here is Drew getting ready to plant one on Jett.....although I am not sure what Jett is thinking about those big ol lips of Drew's.......


So cute.
Tonight the boys wanted a pudding cup. Drew is fiercely independent when it comes to using his own forks and spoons. I knew CHOCOLATE pudding would be messy but I had no idea....

Everywhere. Face, belly, arms. Absolutely everywhere.
And getting cleaned off in the sink. (Look at the three finger marks on the forehead). He was so pleased.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

That last picture is adorable! Yes, we also learned the hard way about just how messy pudding can be;)

The Cook Family said...

Hi! Joy told me about your blog when I had Adelyn (and your sister's). She thought it would be a great way to share Adelyn with friends and family. I think it's the best thing ever. BTW your boys are so handsome.