Saturday, August 2, 2008

Camping, Daddy and Luke style

So, as I mentioned below, camping has been a huge dream of John's.....I have no idea why. :) So, as I sit here (in a nice warm, comfortable house) they are outside on the cold, ground. Hmmm....I am not quite sure they are going to make it all night long. We will see!
***************************************
Here they are putting the tent together.
Luke thought he needed to take a closer look.
And even closer. Guess it was a pretty complex tent. ;)
I love that John included Luke in every part of the process. And Luke took his jobs very seriously. (**Look at Drew in the background. Yes, he was climbing to the top of the slide. And yes, he made it every single time.)
After tent building and a hot dog dinner, it was time to roast marshmellows and make smores. I think this had to be Luke's favorite part.
Yummy, yummy, yummy.
After this bite, my little type A personality had to go directly inside to wash his hands AND face. He had Daddy finish the rest. He said he didn't like being so "gooey"
Now, Drew and I are the smart ones. We are taking no part of this madness...... :)

No comments: