Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pretty pretty.....princess??!?!

As we all know, Drew loves to climb. Well, every morning he climbs on my table. He use to just giggle at himself in the mirror. So, now he has started to try and imitate Mommy. Here he is--as serious as ever--putting on a pink sparkle headband. Oh, how he is going to hate these pictures when he gets older.



And the end result. :) He walked around for quite awhile with the headband kicking it on his head, just like that. Silly boy.
On a much different note, Drew has lost his beloved bear. He loved that bear as you can see here and here. We have looked everywhere. Luckily, his dog obsession has let us easily replace bear. And yes, he is still in a pack and play. Little Houdini hasn't figured out a way to get out of this one. At least yet. :)
And just a little funny about Luke, he has a new favorite phrase.....today in the car I told him that he was making me laugh. He said, "Thanks for saying that, Mom" And just for the record, I am not ready for "Mom" yet. I still want to be "Mommy"


1 comment:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

I was a bit bummed when Braden started calling me Mom....better than being called Angela though I guess!?