Friday, August 22, 2008

The joy of chocolate lollipops

One of my students brought me some chocolate lollipops a few days ago. I mentioned it to Luke and of course, the child remembers EVERYTHING and kept asking me to bring some home. I gave them to them in the car. Big Mistake. Huge! Who knew a lollipop could be so messy?
(and sidenote to Erin-the carseat guru, I had already started to clean Drew and pulled the chest strap down, it is normally much higher :)
******************
It was everywhere. Look at his hands! Luke was laughing so hard on the way home at the way Drew looked. In fact he begged me to go by the football field so that Daddy could see just how silly Drew was.
Luke was neater, but not by much!


1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Aww! What a fun mommy you are, though! They looked like they enjoyed them at least!